Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Money and Beliefs

I've been thinking about money a lot these past few weeks. You see, I have not had a lot of it lately. And frankly it does not make sense to me. I am an intelligent guy. I'm passionate. I'm a caring individual. Why shouldn't all these character traits bring me money? Good question...

I think that deep inside. In some hidden recesses of my psyche I still buy into the belief that money is dirty, evil.

Do I have to root all that out before money comes to me?

Do people who have money have no more beliefs whatsoever that money is dirty and evil?

Is the amount of money that a person have directly proportional to their lack of limiting beliefs about money?

Have you looked into this issue yourself? Which side of the money fence do you belong in?

No comments:

Post a Comment